Wednesday, May 7, 2008

April Report

It has been a while since my last post (I seam to be opening a lot of my posts that way. I should probably stop)
It's not because I quit but on the contrary I have been very busy with my campaigns. Before I elaborate more on my work I would like to post the report for the month of April.
So expenses were:
Adwords: $113.31
Income:
Clickbank sales: $44
So the month of April I'm in a loss of a total of -$69.31
My origional goal was profit of $100 from at least one campaign.
So I would like to dedicate this post to try and analyze the month of April.
So first of all the reason I did not reach my financial goal is because I only ended up putting up 2 campaigns. It simply isn't realistic to make money from your first two campaigns. The fact I even made sales is probably very uncommon too.
Another issue is keeping to my tasks. I set myself some tasks for the week of Pessach. I did not complete even one of them. I keep giving myself dealines, aultimatimus and restrictions. And I always end up breaking them.
I would tell myself:
No blog reading until I put up 2 campaigns- FAILED
No movies until I put up 10 campaigns - FAILED
I origionally set a financial goal of $10,000/mo by Oct '08. The problem is, it's just not real enough. I don't know what it means to make $10,000/mon. I don't have a plan to acheive this goal because I don't even have solid statistics to work with.
I therefore have to set a new goal which is not fonancial at all. I need to decide on a method of work. A routine which I can follow for every single campaign.
For every campaign I need to set a maximum amount of time, after which I golive with what I have. Each step of the campaign creation must have a time limit and definiton. When I say definition I mean borders. A good example is keyword research. How wide do I actually go.How many keywords do I start with. and son on...
I will try to make a post containing awork plan.
Then once I have a work plan and real statistics to work with, I can actually have financial goal.
Good luck to us all.


No comments: