I'm going thru a bit of a hard time. Basically I'm discouraged by the campaign that was making sales. I though all Ihad to do is put it up for content network bid $0.9 a keyword and the sales will come pooring in. Well guess what. They didn't. And I spent a lot of money on the campaign.
I feel overwhelmed with what corrections to make in order to properly sale. The worse part is that traffic is so damn slow on this campaign thru the search network that it drives me nuts!!! Well, I learnt a lessons now didn't I.
I just realized another mistake...this campaign has an alternative ordering method. i.e not thru cc online but thru money order. I think I need to stay away from those since they do not give me an authentic number. If I evenr go the SEO route it can be a good idea.
I might take a little break to start over again fresh. I think I will pause the campaign and maybe come back to it.
Good luck
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment