Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Good Kick in The Butt

Today pjs wrote a very good post about choosing your clickbank products. He ends off saying how he can't stop stressing the 10 niches statistic.
This is a good kick in the butt for me. Because I think I was getting lazy (and I will explain why soon) and making myself all these excuses why I need to take it slower. So yea, it did take off pressure. But it also took off me working. I need to get back into it. And if 10 niches mathod works. Heck I'm going to try it.

The reason I could not handle 10 niches was because just the thought of it made me cross eyed. It takes me FOREVER (10-15) hours for each campaign. Now, if I was doing this full time that's one campaign a day. But I don't have all day!
So I realized something. There is a niche that is selling. And all niches are getting impressions. And at the end of the day these are the pretty common keywrods that are selling. The ones that have high numbers on google for both search and compatetion. So what I need to do is majorly lay off the keyword work. The initial stage is a trial. You simply cannot put your guts into something that might fail. I have a good example from life. I put in hours and hours on a niche. I segmented all my keywrods. Heck I even made seperate campaigns and landing pages for the various groups. And what was the return on this hard work? between "poor" and "ok" QS on my keywords!!! Can you believe it??? That's an example of working your butt for possible nothing. Although I'm also learning now, so it wasn't a complete waist of time. Plus, if I improve and optimize it I might be able to do very well.
So, action items for myself:
- Pause all campaigns besides the one selling.
- Get 5 more campaign from Clickbank going
- Do all this by Sat night (inclusive)

No comments: