So, I just want to update here where things stand.
Based on a recommendation from pjs I decided to focus on my selling niche and try and drive more traffic and increase sales. Adding the campaign o MSN was not and is not really adding much traffic, since the search volume there is much lower. So I went the Content Network route taking Felix's advice to start on high bid. I'm now out $220 on this campaign. I would like to try and anlyze my steps and see why they might have been wrong.
This niche has received only 330 clicks and 4 sales. I think I really do need it to get to 500 clicks to know the persistnecy and correct conversion rate. Only then I think I can afford to move to content network and justify the high bids. I need also more capital to work with, and that I will have only when I'm doing better. Another issue is: This niche is moving really slow. Not getting much impressions. So it might not even be worth the time altogether. Well I'm still learning.
So to sum it up:
- Make a budget for each campaign. Once passed - dump it!
- Put up 10 campaigns at a time
- Once selling, bring it to a positive ROI before starting the content network.
Hope I do better next time.
Friday, May 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment