Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Self Loyalty

Wow do I have major issues with keeping my promisses to myself!! This might be a big problem with this journey. But it's nothing I do not have control over.

I keep setting myself borders and limits and I keep breaking them. I said I will post more often and yet it has been a week since my last post. I promissed myself no blogs and no forums un till I finish 2 campains and yet I do not keep to it.

To succeed in this business you need major self disciplent.

Anyway, back to business.
I found myself a fellow AM beginner which we share thoughts with. I think this is an important part in AM or any business. Having some one to consult with on your level so you can leatn together.

Secondly, I'm taking the campaign that has sales and trying to optimize it. These are the steps I took:
- Moved the non-selling kw into their own adgroup.
- Started an MSN campaign with the selling KWs. (might expand further)
- Created a content network campaign with the selling KWs theme.
- Added about 1000 misspelling keywords to the selling ones.
- Added domains containing the selling keywords.

I will keep you posted on the results.

No comments: