Thursday, May 8, 2008

The Right Goals

I've decided to start posting more often. I need to be able to back track my thoughts and why I decided to do what I'm doing.

Origionally I thought I need to take to the approach of putting up 10 campaigns at a time to test them.
Since I'm very limited on time, I can only afford to barely post 10 campaigns a month. So That is going to be my initial goal. Every month 10 campaigns!
After I put up a campaign and time passes and I move on to new campaings, I will still monitor old campaigns. On these campaigns I will make sure:
- I'm getting enough clicks to reach 500 clicks within 2 weeks.
- Quality Score on all keywords is "Greart".

My game plan is: Stop everything I am doing to and go back to that compaign and make sure it complies with those requirements.

Another important decision that I'm making is that I'm dedicating my first 10 campaigns to properly study Affiliate Marketing and try and get to a comfortable level of working mwthod. The main benefit of this decision is avoiding all o my dilemas if to invest time in a campaign that might not be profitable. This way I'm not investing time for profit but rather for study, and it is well worth the time. Another side affect is that I will be able to tell in the future if it's worth investing in a campaign.

I'm going to take this plan as it goes and probably have to change and modify it along the way.
I'm going to set a deadline for when this "study" time is over.

I'm also thinkning it will take off the unncessery pressure to just post a campaign. It allow me to take all the necessery steps to optimize the campaign.

Good luck!

No comments: