Since yesterday I’ve been trying the "Beginners Method" recommended by The Millionaire in PJs.
I created a nice page with Google Pages and wrote up a whole pre-selling page. I headed over to Yahoo Answers and tried posting an answer with a link to my article…and bam…Error 999… my post kept getting rejected and I was getting so frustrated. I put so much time into my page and when I was ready to go live with it, it simply did not work. I lost motivation.
I want to try and analyze what was happening to me…
I read about a “simple” method to make me “easy” money, which won’t require me to spend a dime (“only” time). I went for it hoping that this is it. This is what’s going to make me the monthly check. And when it did not work I got discouraged and felt like giving up.
This is one of the reason I failed every time I tried Affiliate Marketing. I remember throwing up AdWords campaigns with a beating heart, because I thought “yay! I found an untapped niche. And the quicker I get my link up the quicker I will make money”. I was not ready for failure, and I was not ready to learn. I always wanted the fast cash and I wanted it now.
I think I need to realize that I need to fail. I need to lose. It will not be a waste of money – if I learn from my mistakes and failures – just like we don’t consider paying for college a waste of money.
It’s been only four days and I’m up against my first mental battle. Voices saying “you failed before, why would you make it this time”, “this isn’t for you. Stick to your computers and school” etc. etc.
I need to do this. This is my business. This is my asset. I can’t give in to laziness.
I think I’m going to use my time today for some study. I will find affiliate programs then find the affiliates promoting them. Try to analyze their pre-sell pages. Try to learn from the pros.
That’s it for now…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment