Good morning!
This is going to be another short post for the day. As I said I hope to get back on track next week.
A good thing to do when dealing with marketing is to open your eyes and ears to what is going on around you. Big companies pay thousands of dollars to design and word their ads that will and do bring in lots of sales. So why not try and use that to your advantage. They already paid to find out what works you can just try and copy them.
So anyway, while waiting in the airport the other day, for my guest to arrive, I was looking around at the advertisments around me.
I've noticed a cirtain theme repeated in all or most of the ads. All the ads were addressed to "YOU". What is good for you, what you need etc. etc. Less focus on the product and more why it is good for you. Face it, we are people. People are selfish. A person's name is the sweetest music to his ears.
So, this is something to keep in mind when writing ads or writing up pre-selling landing page:
- Focus on the benefits.
- Try to get in a few "you"s in there.
To our success,
Amishosh
Friday, March 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment