So today I actually started moving my but (excuse my language). I researched clickbank. I chose 10 potential topics mainly by interest. Of course I made sure the "gravity" was high.
However, what I did not do is research the market for demand. I did not skip that on purpose but rather didn't think of doing it.
After I marked my 10 topics/products, I started working on one of the topics:
I read the sales letter from top to bottom, and took notes like:
What does this product solve? What are the benefits of this product? Potential keywords, and so on.
Then I began making a keyword list. And this is when I realized that the demand isn't all that great for this topic. According to all search engine statistics the search volume is low. I felt like I wasted all that time.
So first of all, as I saw in one of the affiliate forums "A mistake is one, only when you do not learn from it". Well now I will know to research first.
But...this may turn out not to be a mistake at all. Here's an opportunity to really know how to read the numbers. The stats are showing to be that great from keyword tools, but maybe this is a niche I can profit from. I will pursuit with my campaign and post the results.
Good luck to us all.
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment