Monday, March 31, 2008

New Month

Well it's a new month. I've been on this journey for more than two weeks now, with a big break of about a week and a half in the middle.

Yes, I am a very busy person. But I feel like it is not an excuse for not successing in my journey. I think it's time I set myself closer goals. Monthly goals.

So I hereby take upon myself to make by April 30 a net profit of $100 from Affiliate Marketing.
----- PAUSE------
I would like to share some thoughts and feelings with you. For a few days in a row I actually started working towards my first campaign (since I got back to Affiliate Marketing). However, suddenly yesterday I checked my dollar account for my budget and saw it was a few hundrad dollars less than I thought. This got me worries. I felt like I cannot go thru with PPC yet. Maybe I should try the "free method" brought by Millionare In PJs. And this morning when I read his blog about his up comming profits I felt like maybe the free way is a waist of time. So, you see what is going on here? I cannot just stick to something. I can't be independent. This is something to improve. Make a decision and GO WITH IT!!!Don't be afraid to take chances!!!Just make sure you learn from your mistakes, and then any money "lost" will be worth it.
---- UNPAUSE-----
I'm comitting myself to present a plan here in my blog, how I am plannig on achiving this goal.

To our success,
Amishosh

No comments: