This is a lesson I actually learnt from my current job.
Any time you are dealing with something new, make sure you FIRST take the time to learn about it as much as possible and how it can benefit you. I noticed with myself, I can sit hours reading forums and e-books on how to make money with Affiliate Marketing, but when it came to practicality I just kinda winged it. Followed basic tutorials - in the best case - and started working with it. Same goes with any tool I ever purchased. I believe one of the keys to be successful in any thing in life is overcome the laziness of learning. When you read an ebook about Affiliate Marketing you aren't learning, you're fantasizing about the millions of $$ you are "going to make".
I guarantee you, if you take the time to thoroughly study something you are going to use a lot, you will actually be saving yourself a lot of time in the long run. Not to mention you will probably do much better in what ever you will be doing.
So while I call you to take action and stop reading books and forums, this includes taking action like education your self on a technical level for what ever you may need to know. Take the time now and slowly become an expert.
It will pay off.
Good luck
Friday, April 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment