Monday, April 28, 2008

Work the Read/Learn

I want to talk about a very big problem in Affiliate Marketing. I find myself too many times just reading and reading and reading blogs, forums e-books, websites etc. etc. This is a very big problem and prevents many of us to just start. And even when we start it slows us down a lot!!

So what's the solution? I'm trying this "trick" on myself now. I will let you know that outcome.
What I told myself is like this: After every two campaigns that I put up to run I "treat" myself and dedicate a whole evening to read material. This way I get work done and satisfy that need to read.
Another great advantage is that you get to experience the steps of Affiliate Marketing and then when you read about various work methods you can more easily decide if they apply to you and you won't have that "info overload" problem. If you have a higher tolorence that I do then I would say to even try and put up three or four campaigns beofore allowing yourself to read.

Good luck!

No comments: