Friday, April 18, 2008

Holiday Game Plan

Since the holiday of Passover is coming I would just like to make myself a game plan. It is custom not to do any work during the holiday. Our sages tell us that any work done on Chol Hamoed will not be fruitful.

I will take the next week to learn. I want to read up on some topics that will help me with my business. In addition it would be a good time to learn the various environments I work with.

So here is my game plan for the next coming week:
- Try and finish Robert Kiyosaki’s book - 6 Hours
- Learn Google Analytics and become an expert – 5 Hours
- Learn the various reports available from Google AdWords – 2 Hours
- Deepen my knowledge and options available from AdWords – 2 Hours
- Learn the art of Pre-Selling
- Review some blogs and forums to learn, learn and learn – The more the better.

And of course enjoy the holiday and have fun with my family.

No comments: