Well folks, it's official. My business is live! This is a day for celebration. I took action.
So today I finally finished all the technical setups: website and xconversions. And at 22:30PM I activated my first campaign. This is a special day for me. Eventhough this isn't my first campaign in history, I feel like it is.
Now I know (in my mind) this is baerly the begining. And there is a very good chance (statistically) that this first campaign of mine will not be profitable. I'm hoping I will have the emotional strength to let it go if it fails.
This is my plan:
I have a budget right now of about $1500. Since statistically 1 out of 10 (more or less) will be a successful one, I'm giving every campaign a maximum budget of about $150. This means I have to work pretty hard on every campaign. Because I want to be able to really give the nich a fair chance and the way to do that is by doing a good keyword research, good landing page and good market research. I have to admit that for my first campaign my market research was very basic, but I just had to get this going already. That alone can be worth a lot of money even if it does fail.
So from here on I will try to post my lessons and what I am learning from a live and real campaign. No more speculations and assumptions!!!!
Cheeeeeeeeeeeers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment