Today I would like to recommend two very powerfulL tools that I recently started using.
The first tool is free and provided by Google: AdWords Editor.
If I am not mistaken a tool with similar funcationalities was/is being sold. It's nice to get a free tool from google. Just so you realize the power of this tool:
Multi-editing. I was able to double the amount of my adgroups in a matter of minutes. I think the tool can use some enhancements, but considering the fact it is free it's great as is. I still need to use it much more to REALLY utilize it and know how to interact with it the best way. If one thing I am learning in this business is that time is money. The more you get the techincal things out of your way the more time you will have to focus on what is important: Market research, analyzing reports, etc etc
Another tool I would like to recommend is Xtreme Conversions. This is a paid tool. I don't know how I was able to do affiliate marketing without this tool in the past. In fact I remember back in the days, I ran a "Diet" related campaign. I actually was getting sales and lots of them, but abanded it because my costs were exceeding my income or breaking even. I had no strategy. I was paying for many keywords that were being clicked without having the slightest clue which keywrods were bringing in the sales. If I only I knew what I know today :(
So anyway, the conclusion for this post is:
Try to always look for ways to save TIME. Even if it means parting from a "few buck". If you focus on the important side of your busines, you won't only be more profitable, but I believe you'll enjoy the business much more too.
Good luck
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment