Thursday, April 24, 2008

How Much To Bid Part II

In "How Much To Bid Part I" I got a little side tracked, but the information I spoke about were important none the less.

So how much to start the bid with?

So you already know - from Part I - that the initial stage is research. You have no idea what keyword will bring in the sales. In order for you to be able to give all your keywords a fare chance you must make sure they all appear on the first page in Google. So practical steps:
- start off with a unified bid for all keywords. Pick any amount (usually around $0.20).
- Wait 2 days and check the avg. position for the keywords.
- Increase by %20 - %30 all the keywords with avg. position 8 and lower. If some of the keywords are really showing up in high number positions then consider even doubling the bid for those keywords. I would like to just clarify: At this stage you are

No comments: