I know I said no post for a week. But I have got to organize my thoughts and actions.
So first, I have two live campaigns. At first I was getting barely any clicks. I implemented a simple tip I read on Felix's blog. And shebang the clicks started coming in. I will elaborate on this method another time.
I started off one campaign at a time. This was a good way to start since I needed to just move my butt. But I think it will be more fruitful to work on 10 campaigns simultaneously. Meaning, research and choose 10 niches, do keyword research on all 10, write ads for all 10 etc. There are a few reasons this is better:
1. You master one skill at a time. Better (I think) than scattering all over doing different skills.
2. After all the hard work, you have 10 campaigns running at once. One should hopefully be a good one. Also by doing one at a time, I find my self "peeking" way too many times at the campaign.
So currently this is what I am doing:
I already chose my 10 niches. I did not do a lot of market research. I chose the products from Clickbank. Based on good gravity, above $20 commission per sale, and relatively interesting topics to me personally.
I'm at the Keyword stage now:
- Search the general term of the niche in Google's tool. Save to a spreadsheet all the words.
- Search for synonyms. And enter them again into this tool. Save to spreadsheet.
- Repeat for all niches.
Right now I'm searching and dumping. I'm not sorting through the keywords I find to sift out the non relevent ones. After researching all 10 I will then sift through each nichs. I will have to see if this method is efficient, or is it better to fully research and sift out right from the begining each niche.
Eitherway, after I finish keyword researching all the niches I am debating if to:
a. Further research keywords by:
- Read the sales letter
- Use more keyword tools
- Brows around the net
b. Just go to the next stage of segmentation
It might make sense not not sift thru the keywords at first, then do option a above and at the same time sift out and learn new words. Reason being, I do not know enough about the niche to just sift out keywords.
We'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment